There are lots of things you can do with Vinyl Lettering! Here are just a few ideas:

Wall Art


Vinyl Lettering on Glass Blocks


just a few ideas to get you creativity side working!!!


if you would like to see any larger just let me know!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

THE HAWKES WALL!

So my sister asked me if I would design her a wall full of sayings. She told me the words she wanted to use and kindof what she wanted, but basically just said go for it! I was very nervous just doing it for her but went ahead and started! It all just kindof started falling in to place, with each word I did I knew exactly what kind of font I wanted to use and it became tons of fun! It takes up about 60"x45" I think it turned out great, and as far as she is telling me, she LOVES IT!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Abby how's your site going? Are you still happy with it? Is there anything you want different? Also I think it is funny you have my name spelled wrong on here but I love you for the shout out! I wish that business would have done better but with the economy the way it is no one is really buying "fluff" items like that so I think it will have to wait for better days.....So I moved on to continuing with photography instead and I will still sell those is people ask me for it. Anyway just wanted to say hi and see how things are!!!???